Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95SH Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Low Distortion & High Channel Separation
- Shibata Stylus
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low-Resonance Housing
- Interchangeable with Any AT-VMN95 Styli
- Includes Threaded Inserts for Mounting
- Includes Mounting Hardware + Screwdriver
The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95SH Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge features a special coil design, which delivers a powerful output level with high channel separation and low distortion for remarkable tonal quality. The cartridge can be mounted to a standard 1/2" mount and features integrated threaded inserts, allowing it to be mounted with just two screws (no nuts required).
The Shibata stylus has two radii, similar to an elliptical stylus, but longer and more narrow. This allows for more surface contact and effective pickup of ultra-high frequencies with less groove stress or distortion. All VM95 Series share the same body, allowing the stylus to be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli. The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95SH ships with mounting hardware and a non-magnetic screwdriver.
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 2.7 x 0.26mm Shibata stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws—no nuts or washers required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus