Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95ML Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Low Distortion & High Channel Separation
- Microlinear Stylus
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low-Resonance Housing
- Interchangeable with Any AT-VMN95 Styli
- Includes Threaded Inserts for Mounting
- Includes Mounting Hardware + Screwdriver
The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95ML Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge delivers high channel separation and low distortion for remarkable tonal quality. The cartridge can be mounted to a standard 1/2" mount and features integrated threaded inserts, allowing it to be mounted with just two screws (no nuts required).
The Microlinear stylus is designed to duplicate the shape of the cutting stylus used to produce the original master disk, enabling it to track portions of the groove other styli cannot reach. The result is an accurate tracking of high-frequency passages and a flat-frequency response within the audible range. The unusual multi-level shape wears more evenly, allowing for extended record and stylus life. All VM95 Series share the same body, allowing the stylus to be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli. The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-VM95ML ships with mounting hardware and a non-magnetic screwdriver.
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 2.2 x 0.12 mil Microlinear stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws—no nuts or washers required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus